One or two pins on my Mega Drive has been bent for some while and I finally got my spare part from some obscure (obscure for me at least) store in Germany. After loosing all the screws on the front panel, Then all the screws for the metal plating and then the 4 screws keeping the board in place I started to remove all the led from the 64 mounted pins.
Was pretty sweaty but with the right tool (Would recommend a Desolder Pump 100%) it was pretty easy, but took some time. After that. Just put the new Slot in place (not that easy since the pins were a lot less stiff on the new part) and solder it shut. Works like a charm now! Very happy day!
Just wanted to share. Any questions you can leave in the comments 🙂